I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Koala undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
- The Organic Law 15(1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD). </ li>
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE)</ span>
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The controller of personal data collected in Koala is: KOALA INTERANCIONAL HOSTELERIA, S.L. provided with NIF: B36858801 and registered in: Mercantile Registry of Pontevedra, Volume and Book 2369, Section 8, Sheet PO-24315 CIF. B-36.858.801/ VAT: ESB-36.858.801, whose representative is: Francisco Barberá Traspuesto (hereinafter, Data Controller).
Your contact details are as follows:
Address: Polígono Industrial A Granxa, plot 194.
Contact phone: 986900580
Contact email: info@ koalaspain.com
Data Protection Officer (DPD)
The Data Protection Officer (DPD, or DPO for its acronym in English) is in charge of ensuring compliance with the data protection regulations to which it is subject. Koala holds. The User can contact the DPO designated by the Data Controller using the following contact details:
Contact phone: +34 986 900 580
Contact email: info@ koalaspain.com
Personal Data Registration
The personal data collected by Koala, through the extended forms on its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, in order to facilitate, speed up and fulfill the commitments established between Koala and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the User fills out, or to attend to a request or query from the User.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the User’s consent will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information on the purposes for which they are collected personal data.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.</span >
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Proactive responsibility principle: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are processed in Koala are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Koala undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions in which the User must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be will inform if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Personal data retention periods
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, until the User requests its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data lawfully by Koala. If it is a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Koala undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of the data of a nature and the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data is avoided.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential manner, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because Koala cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller is undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a personal data security breach occurs that is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, a breach of the security of personal data is understood to be any breach of security that causes the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, conserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees , associates, and any person to whom the information is made accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has about Koala and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD against the Data Controller:
- Right of access: It is the User’s right to obtain confirmation of whether or not Koala is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information on your specific personal data and the treatment that Koala has carried out or carries out, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for them.</span >
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment , incomplete.
- Real right of deletion “right to be forgotten”: It is the right of the User, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn their consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the interested party’s request to delete any link to that personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: It is the User’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he contests the accuracy of his personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Data Controller processing your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and transmitting them to another data controller. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the User’s right not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the processing of the same by Koala.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User’s right not to be object of a decision.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGDP – koalaspain.com “, specifying:</span >
- Name, surnames of the User and copy of the DNI. In cases where representation is admitted, identification by the same means of the person representing the User will also be necessary, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Applicant’s date and signature.
- Any document that accredits the petition that it formulates.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or email:
Postal address: Koala Internacional Hostelería, S.L., A Granxa industrial estate, plot 194, 36400 O Budiño (Pontevedra)
Email: info@koalaspain .com
Links to third-party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to websites of third parties other than Koala, and therefore are not operated by Koala. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to present a claim before a control authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http:/(www.agpd.es).
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to contact the User’s telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User’s private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the User to personally give that information to the server.
Third party cookies
These are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide Koala with services requested by it to improve the Website and the user experience when browsing the Website. The main objectives for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and analyze browsing information, that is, how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place where the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users who access, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and detect new needs to offer Users Content and/or service of the highest quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and Web Site trend reports are prepared without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information about cookies, information about privacy, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. in the following link(s):
The entity(ies) in charge of supplying cookies may transfer this information to third parties, as long as it is required by law or is a third party whoever processes this information for said entities.
Social network cookies
Koala incorporates social network plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies may be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to find out about said cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For informational purposes only, the links where these privacy and/or cookie policies can be consulted are indicated below:
Disable, reject and delete cookies
It is necessary that the User has read and agrees with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as accepting the treatment of your personal data so that the person in charge of the treatment can proceed to the same in the form, during the periods and for the indicated purposes. The use of the Website will imply the acceptance of its Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Koala reserves the right to modify its Privacy and Cookies Policy, according to its own criteria, or motivated by a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change of the Spanish Agency Data Protection. Changes or updates to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will be explicitly notified to the User.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on 06/01/2018 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27 of 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).