- This retro patterned double-lever corkscrew has a two-stroke system with automatic position patented on the second lever, which allows corks to be extracted with greater agility compared to other brands. Koala Patent ®
- Ergonomic body resistant to shocks and oxidation, in stainless steel covered with ultra-light silk-finish polyamide.
- Dented washer on the head of the corkscrew that prevents it from wearing out with prolonged use. Koala Patent ®
- Teflon spiral, a non-stick material that helps insert the spiral into the cork and prevents debris from sticking.
- Stainless steel micro-serrated knife to cut the capsule of wine bottles, with a double-handled easy-opener to open with one hand, designed for left- or right-handed users.
Our patterned double lever corkscrew has a wide variety of patterns, choose your favourite. You can also see the rest of double lever corkscrews from our catalogue.
The double-lever corkscrews are the most used by restaurant professionals, as they allow effortless extraction of corks in two stages without breaking or damaging them.
- Materials: Stainless steel, polyamide and Teflon.
- Measurements: 108x14x32 mm.
- Weight: 0.073kg
- Includes gift case.