With this wine vacuum pump, you will preserve the wine for a longer time once the bottle is opened!
Whether you live alone and enjoy a glass occasionally, save wine for romantic evenings, or simply can’t finish the entire bottle, you’ve probably encountered a partially consumed bottle of wine.
Do you know what to do with an open bottle of wine?
If you reseal it with the original cork, the wine can last from 1 to 3 days. However, with a vacuum pump, it can last twice as long, from 3 to 6 days.
The wine vacuum pump is a wine stopper that extracts the air from the bottle, creating a tight vacuum seal that reduces oxidation and significantly extends the life of the wine.
Our wine vacuum pump also includes 2 stoppers with date markers to record the opening date of the wine. This way, you will know how long the bottle has been in the fridge.
How to use the wine vacuum pump:
- Place one of the stoppers in the bottle and attach the vacuum pump on top.
- Pump up and down until you feel resistance, indicating that the air has been extracted from the bottle.
- Remove the vacuum pump and turn the wheel on the stopper to set the date.
- Store the wine bottle upright in the refrigerator.
To open the bottle, simply press the stopper to allow air to enter, releasing the vacuum and enabling you to remove it and serve the wine.
IMPORTANT: Do not use with sparkling wines (champagne, cava, etc.) as it will remove the CO2 responsible for the bubbles.
If this is not exactly what you’re looking for, we recommend checking out our full range of wine stoppers and vacuum pumps.
- Material: recyclable ABS plastic and silicone
- Vacuum pump dimensions: Ø35 / H130 mm / Weight: 0.103 kg
- Stopper dimensions: Ø38 / H40 mm / Weight: 0.102 kg