Since 1999, KOALA has been committed to offering the highest standard of quality, innovation, and design in its products and services to meet the requirements and expectations of our main customers in the Wine, Retail, and Horeca channels. We provide customized products for the Wine and Professional channels, and design products for the Retail and Wineries channel. Our products have national and international patents, as well as unique market designs.
Through this Management Policy, the KOALA Management aims to demonstrate to both the organization’s employees and the external parties directly affected, such as our customers or regular suppliers, their conviction that:
- Quality and Innovation are key factors in the sustainability of the company and should be embraced with responsibility by all its members, starting with the Management.
- Quality is about preventing errors, not correcting them.
- Preventing pollution and protecting the environment from the organization’s generated environmental aspects and impacts are crucial in its performance.
- The organization’s quality and environmental management will always be subject to continuous improvement. Failures and errors will be analyzed to improve the weakest aspects of the organization, and every effort will be made to determine the causes that generated them in order to prevent their recurrence as much as possible.
Therefore, from the KOALA Management and based on these premises as a permanent improvement approach to the organization’s management, objectives can be derived to:
- Achieve and maintain a high level of product and service innovation and quality that enhances the organization’s prestige and customer loyalty.
- Work constantly to comply with applicable legal requirements and those requirements subscribed by the organization with other interested parties.
- Implement, improve, and maintain an effective quality and environmental management system associated with the service, in accordance with the requirements of the international standards used as reference: UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 and UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2015.
Vigo, March 17, 2020
Signed by the KOALA Management